How do I connect to the wireless on campus?
To connect to the calnet2 wireless network on campus, you must set up the network with the required security settings. To do this:
1. Connect to the "Calnet Setup" network.
2. Open your browser and navigate to any page - it will automatically redirect to the setup page.
3. Follow the directions on the page.
4. Sign in with your PUC username and password when prompted.
5. The setup process should now connect you to the calnet2 network.
If you have any problems setting up the network or connecting to it, you can visit the Customer Service Center in Powers 216 for assistance, call them at (219)989-2888 option 2 or email at email@example.com.
Please note that if you reset your university password, you will need to change it in your wireless settings. Failure to do so can cause your computer to try to connect to the network using an invaild password and will lock out your account.
If you have issues and would like to manually set up the wireless network, please download the instructional document below that corresponds to your operating system. These are .PDF documents and you will need to have Adobe Reader installed to view them.