How to purchase available software.
Software Available for Purchase and How to Purchase Them
The Purdue Calumet Bookstore offers software to students to install on their home computer at discounted prices. Several titles are available for purchase at an academic discount.
1. Microsoft Software products can be purchased from itap.purdue.edu. Click on Purchase as Individual (Kivuto - formerly e-academy). A seperate window may open behind your current browser. You will need to enter your career account username and password in order to proceed.
2. Click Yes command button on Security warning window
3. Click Yes command button on Security warning window
4. Login with your career account and password.
5. Software page (Microsoft, Adobe etc.)
If you would like to know the current hours of the PUC bookstore, you may call them at 989-2322 or stop by. The Book store is located on the ground level floor of the Student Union Library Building (SULB).