How do I create a Service Request/Ticket in Team Dynamix?
1. Log in to Team Dynamix.
2. Click the Requests tab at the top and then Service Catalog on the left side.
3. You will now see a list of categories. Scroll through and find the category that is appropriate for your request. If you're unsure, of which category to choose, all you need to do is click a category and a list of request options for that topic will be displayed to the right of the category list. If your needed option is not there, just pick another category.
4. Once you find the option you are looking for, click it and a new window will open (Note: if a new window does not open, make sure your pop-up blocker settings allow for pop-ups from this website). Depending on the service request, different information will be required - some requests will need more than others. Make sure to provide information for any field that has a red asterisk (*) next to the title and fill out the rest of the fields to the best of your ability.
NOTE: If you need to enter a room number, please see the article How do I enter a room location and number in TeamDynamix?
5. Once you have the information filled out, click the green Request button at the top of the window.
6. You should now see a window that says "Ticket Request Created Successfully." You can close this window.