How do I enter a room location number in Team Dynamix?
The following will show you how to enter a room location number when creating a service request in TeamDynamix.
1. On your New Request window, enter your 4-letter building code into the location field (Pwrs = Powers, Andr = Anderson, etc.). As you start typing, possible results will appear that you can select from. Alternatively, you can also press the search button next to the field to pull up a list of buildings to choose from.
2. With the location in the location field, now you can add your room number. Press the Search button to the right of the Location Room field.
3. You will now see a very long list of every room on campus. To narrow this down, click the Search button next to the Location field at the top of the window.
4. A new window will pop up and you can select the building from this new list or type the 4 letter code into the Name Like field and press the Search button.
5. The building name should now be displayed in the Location field. Press the green Search button at the top of the window.
6. Now only room numbers for that building should be displayed. Find and click the number of your room. Note that there may be multiple pages of room numbers.
7. Once you have selected your room number, it should be displayed in the Location Room field on the main request window.